Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I want my team back

I miss playing balot.
The team was always Dad & Bother vs. Sister & Me. And my mom always in the background blaming dad for distracting us from studying (hehehe). My dad is an awesome player. People always want to play his partner, except me :P. You know why? Because the fun for me is trying to beat him (never happened - maybe once? He felt sorry for me :P) I miss the fun, laughter, fights and banter. Apparently, my *younger* sister felt it was ok in the game to forget that i am her *older* sister and critisized EVERY SINGLE hand I played.
Playing online is not the same.
I tried to teach my friends in Canada how to play it :P They taught me Texas hold 'em Poker instead!

4 Comments:

At 2:42 a.m., May 31, 2006, Blogger ahmed said...

I remember when I was 12, I played baloot with my Dad's friends..they were in their late 40s :P

I remember that i had this slap in the face when I forgot my "5amseen" lol.. I cried at that time while my father and his friends were laughing lol

 
At 7:12 a.m., May 31, 2006, Blogger ordinary girl said...

Not having much knowledge about this game but I know dad plays it every week and I saw him playing it couple of times.. Man this thing must have a secret of its own..
Good luck with Canada.. it is a good experience, however it sucks to be away from family..

 
At 10:44 p.m., May 31, 2006, Blogger SunShine said...

yup, kind of =)

 
At 1:35 p.m., June 01, 2006, Blogger clareeish said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home