Saturday, September 16, 2006

Quick Update

  • Yeah, so I spent a lovely quick vacation in Prague. It was a nice transition from Canada to Riyadh. It is a beautiful city, but not my favorite.

  • Before moving to Riyadh, I spent some time with my family in Jeddah. It suddenly felt like the whole Canada experience passed in a blink... For a couple of fleeting moments, I was able to feel that blissful, content feeling of security....

  • I left suddenly to Riyadh. The reason is that weekend flights were ALL booked :S I missed my friends' gathering at Shimozi's house =( I'm sorry girl. I promise I will be there next weekend!

  • I applied to live here in Riyadh =D not bad, eh?

  • It takes time though, so for the time being, I am staying temporarily with my father's cousin. Three words: I HATE DIAL-UP.

2 Comments:

At 9:02 a.m., September 18, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

wow.. if u move there, can i be ur room mate? I promise to do all the dishes, the laundry, walk the dog ... what ? no dog? ok whatever, I would do anything.. lool...

 
At 11:11 p.m., September 19, 2006, Blogger Veva said...

Hey girl
What are your plans for Christmas?
lol if you move there I have a month off lol
miss ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home