Friday, August 18, 2006

New Blogger!

While completely ignoring the fiascos happening between bloggers in the saudi blogsphere right now, I'd like to formally introduce yet another new blogger - Clareeish!

Woohooo! clap-clap-clap-clap-clap!!

I know, I know, the is what? The 50th person I've encouraged to become a blogger? hehe, I should get something from blogspot for this, despite all their shortcomings.

There is a difference though with clareeish and that she already used to 'blog' in her own way before. Clareeish is by far my favorite artist because her work speaks to me more than any other. Maybe because I also usually get to see all her work in progress too :P

The rest of you can see her finished work here.
Welcome Clareeish!

3 Comments:

At 3:20 p.m., August 18, 2006, Blogger clareeish said...

hey thanks for that... :)
Yes I got the blog fever too

 
At 3:39 p.m., August 18, 2006, Blogger ghoweljlsfqwef said...

Woof Woof!!

 
At 5:00 p.m., August 18, 2006, Blogger DiDi said...

i already commented on her post.. na na na na na.. though bassem beat me to it! :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home