Friday, August 11, 2006

It's my birthday and I can jump from a plane if I want to!

Yes, ladies and gents. I'm doing it! I admit when I woke up this morning I asked myself: "Am I really going to do it?"...."umm....YES!" LOL. Yay, adrenaline! LOTS of it :D

It was really a nice start to the day. I received a couple of e-cards and happy b-day calls from friends and family. I am especially happy because my MBET friends actually remembered! I really didn't expect much because MBET is over and all. Plus, I generally don't make a big deal out of birthdays (I just use them as an excuse to do dangerous things :P like uhh...SKYDIVING)
However, it turned out that they are true friends =))) Thnx!

My friends from Saudi also called and/or emailed. My cousins in Egypt called as well. I miss them so much!

Then...my mom called. Uh-oh. I was dying, DYING to tell her what I have planned for my birthday. She kept asking me, so how are you doing? What are your plans for the day? My cousins and sister know already, but I am hoping that she will not get any word about it. I did feel that I should still be responsible though. So, I told my father and asked him not to tell mom. I assured that it is safe and it is only a tandem jump not a freefall.

Before I hung-up the phone I heard my mom call out..."Don't do anything crazy like you always do! And if you do, take your brother with you!!"

hehehe...If only you knew dear mother what I am up to this year :P

btw, bloggers, I will need help with composing an apology letter when I send her the video of me and my brother in mid-air... I welcome any suggestions!

4 Comments:

At 5:55 p.m., August 11, 2006, Blogger JB said...

happy b-day geek! =)

 
At 6:41 p.m., August 11, 2006, Blogger Mystique said...

Happy birthday!
Do it the way you want, tell your mom later....
and do whatever you want ;)
Cheers

 
At 8:59 p.m., August 11, 2006, Blogger Raven said...

Kul sana wintee salmah.. make sure you get the DVD or photos that they offer, when you're done it's priceless.. :)

 
At 11:23 p.m., August 11, 2006, Blogger Urooj said...

Oh i wanna know how the experience was!!! U must let us know. Hope you had a great B'day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home