Thursday, June 08, 2006

On the bus - I love wireless!

wow, what a trip! The last couple of days have been so hectic!! Right now, I am on the bus, waiting for the late risers (Grrr.. don't you hate those people with no consideration for others?) This is the first time in days that I have been able to post. Boston is just awesome!!!!!

I will post the most interesting pictures once I download them. However, I don't that will be done until a couple of days. I am un-packing and re-packing again tonight when I get back to Waterloo. The reason is that I got a flight to Riyadh tomorrow! The final round of Cisco interviews is on the 12th. They're flying me over there.

My mother is going to meet me there =)

4 Comments:

At 1:07 p.m., June 08, 2006, Blogger DiDi said...

I miss you soooo much! please pass by! plz plz plz plz plz :P

P.S. let me know how the interview goes.. call me at least!! ;)

 
At 8:00 a.m., June 09, 2006, Blogger ghoweljlsfqwef said...

You sure have been busy, running around all over the place. I'm kinda dizzy now, lol. Have a safe trip and yeah 'pictures pls!'!

 
At 6:26 a.m., June 10, 2006, Blogger ren_crow said...

Sounds like u had a great time

Have a safe trip!

 
At 3:06 a.m., June 13, 2006, Blogger Mystique said...

GOOOD luck with the interview, and hey it was nice talking to you last time at WW's house, I was so happy to hear your voice

Cheers
xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home