Thursday, February 15, 2007

BAK

Back at Keyboard.
Funny how much you dont realize that you deserve time off until your body literally cries out for it. So, yesterday and today i tried to avoid work as much as I can, whether for Cisco or else. Except, of course, for the occasional mail-checking on my treo. hehehe...

What is funnier that i realized just how much i am emotionally connected to my laptop. As a result, here I am with an open laptop even though I've vowed not to do any serious work until tomorrow at least. After checking my personal email and letting people know that yes, I AM alive, i remembered my long-lost blog.

At first, I checked all my friends' blogs. I was SO happy to find out that they havent stopped blogging! I am definitely now more motivated to blog again.



So much has happned people over the last while. I don't know where to start. I met so many new people, travelled to many new places and experienced just enough to make me realize I still have a long way to go...

Therefore, I am just going to SKIP that part and start fresh =)

12 Comments:

At 9:02 p.m., February 15, 2007, Blogger DP said...

Wow did you remember your password or was it stored away in the password manager? :P


Just kidding, awesome to have you back! :)

 
At 6:52 a.m., February 16, 2007, Blogger Raven said...

Glad to have u back..

 
At 8:15 a.m., February 16, 2007, Blogger Menhuly said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:55 a.m., February 16, 2007, Blogger Veva said...

Welcome back!

 
At 11:44 a.m., February 16, 2007, Blogger Just 'Be' It said...

Akheeeeeeeran,
It was boring to find the same post over and over each time I opened your blog for the previous weeks...
Hope all is well,

 
At 4:46 p.m., February 19, 2007, Blogger Interim said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:46 p.m., February 19, 2007, Blogger Interim said...

Hey babe
Are u the anonymous person who left me a msg?
Really had missed ya.,,,,,,,,,,,, booos..

 
At 8:36 a.m., February 26, 2007, Blogger ren_crow said...

Hey wow where have u been?? I thought u gave up on us.
Anyways its great to have u back. Take care. Adios!

 
At 3:08 p.m., February 28, 2007, Blogger White London Witch said...

heeeeeeey,
I'm so glad you're back to "blog" life.
I changed my blogspot so pls feel free to visit my new one.

Miss youuuuuuuuu

 
At 10:33 p.m., March 06, 2007, Blogger HA! Entertainment said...

welcome back :)

 
At 10:07 a.m., March 13, 2007, Blogger Mystique said...

Finally!
Glad you are alive and kicking ;)
Hope all is good at your end..

Cheers


http://saudimystique.wordpress.com

 
At 10:56 p.m., March 17, 2007, Blogger Trevelyana said...

you aaare alive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home