Wednesday, October 25, 2006

It's a good thing that "be popular" is not in my job description. I am quickly becoming The B****. Yea...um... some people don't appreciate you calling them to get something done during Eid when they are with their families. LOL

HELLO! PEOPLE, it's not like I don't have a life! (Well, I don't, but thats not the point) It's not my choice. You get a task and a deadline. It has to be done. All I am doing to consolidating their input for a quick report.

hehehe, ok so it's not as bad as I make it sound. Everybody is actually pretty nice. I guess they are used to this. I just feel bad.

4 Comments:

At 9:15 a.m., October 25, 2006, Blogger DP said...

Awwwwww!! That's so not fair! (but then again I *did* warn you about the dark-evil-side known as business) :P

 
At 11:17 p.m., October 26, 2006, Blogger ahmed said...

its ok, i've been working during this eid holiday as well..and yes i think i got used to that..(which is NOT something cool at ALL!)

 
At 5:12 p.m., October 27, 2006, Blogger DiDi said...

well.. ur "nerdiness" never fails to amaze me :P
I've been studying during the Eid too, and ur post made me realize that i'm quiet a nerd myself. So, i picked up the phone and called my freinds from college and planned to skip an entire day and go to the beach.. :D so i guess, thanks!!

 
At 10:12 p.m., October 29, 2006, Blogger HA! Entertainment said...

long live poor nerdies :lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home