Friday, December 01, 2006

Mucho Gracias

I was not talking about work. I did not quit Cisco. On the contrary, my job is my sanctuary. But thanks for all the thoughtful and concerned emails, text messages, calls and pings. lol

I was talking about a learning experience that I went through. I learned that you can hide your feelings only to a certain extent, especially negative things such as being taken advantage of. But a decision has been made. No more.

The sad thing is that I realized is that the more emotionally intelligent people around picked it up. When I treat myself like a machine, I start treating others like robots as well! Not cool.

Thanks for the words of support =)

6 Comments:

At 10:15 a.m., December 01, 2006, Blogger Omar H. Al-Madhi said...

We forgive you :P

 
At 5:38 p.m., December 01, 2006, Blogger DP said...

[say]There's nothing wrong with being a machine![/say]

[pause][/pause]

[say]But seriously though -- of COURSE we're here for you ... we are your audience after all hehe, what kind of audience would we be if we didnt care about the host?[/say]

[pause][/pause]

[serious]But seriously, dont let people take advantage of you! You have feelings, opinions, values, rights and individuality too![/serious]

;)

 
At 10:22 a.m., January 28, 2007, Blogger Alia said...

Just came by to say Hi!!.

*happy, goofy, excited high-five*

I've always been such a sucker for Saudi chicas who break the barriers and prove it to the world that the chicks flirting in Tahliya cannot epitomize the rest of us.

Keep it up, sistah.

Cheers,

 
At 5:19 p.m., January 30, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

You have to email me !!
Tis about You, Saudi Cisco, and You
Just drop me a line, this will make sense, trust me (read: trust a stranger ? => )

khalid.ashour@gmail.com

 
At 7:26 a.m., February 07, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

i have the same problem ... i am a robot and treat people like robots as well ... that's only at work!


--- www.deera-chat.com ---
the first cool '7aliji PODCAST, Listen to us ;)

 
At 2:12 p.m., February 28, 2007, Blogger Nuri said...

It's "muchas gracias" :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home