Monday, October 16, 2006

Home is where the heart is, right? But, where is my heart?

Aha. So to all of you JEALOUS people, thanks A LOT. Muscat plan has been canned.

My family called me up and explained how tragic it would be if I miss another Eid away from them. I tried convincing them to JOIN me in Muscat, but to no avail. Sigh.

It’s not so bad really, I’ll be diving the whole week in Jeddah =)


I'm leaving to Toronto tonight. Going for a meeting there, then attend my convocation (graduation) ceremony on Saturday. I am sooo looking forward to it. I miss my MBET ppl!!! It's going to be so much fun. It would also be wonderful to see Waterloo again.

I wonder if it would hard to leave again.
I hate airports.

3 Comments:

At 10:43 a.m., October 16, 2006, Blogger Omar H. Al-Madhi said...

Have a wonderful time and a safe trip :-)

And no worries about Oman. I have a feeling you'll end up there sometime soon ;-)

 
At 5:31 p.m., October 16, 2006, Blogger DP said...

Hehe and thats why you tell the world about your exciting vacation plans after the vacation :P

 
At 10:07 p.m., October 17, 2006, Blogger DiDi said...

dp: you're soooo right! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home