Monday, July 31, 2006

Accounting Final test - in less than 7 hours

I can't sleep again. I have a lot I would like to blog about, but I have been studying for the last two weeks. More intensely so for the last three days. It's almost over. Technically, I passed for my degree. My practicum team presented to our supervisor on Friday - and we passed! I only got two more finals on Monday and Tuesday. I finished studying for Monday's test on Friday and Tuesday's test on Saturday. So intense. I can't sleep. You know, I like you bloggers, all of you...the nice, the amusing, the fake, the smart, the dreamy, the sincere, the airheads, the entertaining, the rude, the informative and the plain dumb. Saudi blogs in particular, you kept me in touch. This is the first time in KSA's history people in saudi arabia can actually socialize (sort of). More about that later - i promise. Soon, I'll be back and blog from Saudi and hope my favorite links don't get blocked. I can't wait for the summer. I'm sad my UN application got rejected because I am under 25. I wanted to volunteer in a field mission. Things are getting worse in the middle east. I asked my boss to allow me in my contract to have the freedom to leave for a year or more to volunteer at a field mission after I turn 25. I can't sleep. Did I study enough? Did I study too much. Goddamn caffeine.

3 Comments:

At 1:41 p.m., July 31, 2006, Blogger DiDi said...

CONGRATULATIONS SUNSHINE!!
I'm so happy for you.. and i'm soooo proud of you.. I truly pray that you'll do just great in that accounting test.. and the UN idea? brilliant!
P.S.
I miss you :)

 
At 5:04 p.m., July 31, 2006, Blogger Bassem said...

Good luck :)
inshallah you'll ace the test tomorrow

UN field mission? that's actually brilliant. Hopefully you get a chance to do that

 
At 10:57 p.m., July 31, 2006, Blogger SunShine said...

thnx. it was peice of cake. One more to go =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home