Monday, April 03, 2006

10 days to go!

I got a friend in class with me. She's with Panama. She is also travelling back home on the 12th. We both can't wait. We are counting the days.

It's funny how terribly homesick I am. I am day dreaming about being back home. Being around my family again. Touching them, holding them, hugging them, feeling them...

i know i know, the novelty always wears off like..after two days! hehehe but still,
I try to replicate the environment I grew up in.My home here is warm and clean. There are always fruit in the fridge. Lots of pillows on a comfortable bed...

Of course it's not the same, no matter how much I try. But if you are perceptive, you can pick up on similarities =)

Job Update
I've applied to more companies; Shell and Aramco - Oil & Gas baby! That's the way to go
I am also trying to apply to Deliotte (Consulting) but in Jeddah. However, they don't seem like they are hiring grads. I'm going to do what my friend Diana did - cold calling. That girl rocks! She cold-called Deliotte in Vancouver because that's where she wants to work. Don't if that will work in Saudi, but anyhow ....

2 Comments:

At 9:47 a.m., April 03, 2006, Blogger Mystique said...

Sunshine,
Kareoke night VERY SOON and I'll organize it to perfection. We are waiting for you...

 
At 5:14 p.m., April 08, 2006, Blogger DiDi said...

what happened to the rest of your posts??!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home