Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sometimes I want to hide...

Geek. nerd. dafoorah...

who is that?
well, i do like to party and have a nice time. I can tell a joke and take one too. I can smile, be funny and be...confident.

but honestly, i learned all that. It doesn't come naturally to me. What comes naturally to me is to sit, alone, curled up with a book, chill-out music playing. Or working, deep in the wee-hours on the night, on my laptop, in complete silence. I like working. or studying. that productive feeling is my high.

What's wrong with that?

2 Comments:

At 9:52 a.m., March 20, 2006, Blogger Mystique said...

Babes,
Nothing is totally wrong with that, your building a strong knowledge base, and besides I dont believe this Nerd thing really applies to college, I think it is more of I really care about the quality of education I am getting or I really dont give a damn.
so go girl

Cheers

 
At 1:49 p.m., June 11, 2006, Blogger Raven said...

Dude,

reading your blog I feel like we were separated at birth..

Lool, is that why we clicked so fast?

Y

 

Post a Comment

<< Home