Wednesday, February 08, 2006

tax exam

I just finished my tax exam. why did i study so much? or actually why do i feel like i didnt?
no, let me re-phrase that: why did i put in so much hours, which i feel were not enough, yet turned out to be too much? lol...

anyways, now i can do and plan your taxes if you are an individual or a corporation, AS WELL AS calculate the future value of alternatives with different probablities! cool,eh?

cough.nerd! cough.

yes, i know what you will say. but learning for me is a natural high. i would spend the rest of my life in universities if I can do so. well, actually, i kinda do right? what's stopping me?

There are too many other amazing opportunities out there waiting, waiting to be seized. Ontario is a great place to be =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home