Monday, March 13, 2006

Update

ok,
I haven't posted anything for a while. So many things happened, nice things too =)
  • I went to Montreal during Reading week!
  • In Montreal, I saw Nawal Zogbhi in a concert (and the whole al-jalia al-lebnaniyya there!)
  • I won YET ANOTHER ticket to a sports game (Hockey, this time)
  • and of course, finished many assignments and reports in between that :P

quick notes

I would like this opportunity to thank my best friend, for being such a good room-mate. I appreciated you before, but now I appreciate you even more! - nuff said.

Nawal is V. Short.

and....

the MAPLE LEAFs ROCK! hehehe... Although I initially voted for Le Canadien(Montreal) team because I went with my program director and he's a HABBs fan, I switched to the Maple Leafs (Toronto) because..umm..they won! LOL Also, the only t-shirts that were on sale during the game were Leafs t-shirts. I bought it, so I guess now that makes me a Leaf's fan.

Go Leafs!

Anyways, I am still trying to figure out an answer to the question: what are you going to do after you graduate [with an 'MBA']...and no suggestions are not welcome, unless you have a contact at Google, Microsoft, IBM or Cisco. lol

On a side note, McGuinty (Ontario's Premier) is a remarkable speaker. I saw him speak at the Discovery conference held by the OCE. As a rule, I don't dwell in Politics. However, I always do make a stand and form some sort of opinion. I was trying to decide whether I would vote for the conservatives, the liberals, the NDP or the green party, if I happen to be Canadian.

A vote of the green party is a 'lost vote'. I wonder how many people said that and didn't vote?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home