Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sunday Morning

Good morning =)

I went to another Communitech breakfast. http://www.communitech.ca/. As usual, Those breakfasts are so interesting. You get to network with other entrepreneurs and business leaders in the community. You learn about their experiences and where they are heading.

The coolest thing is that all these people, including me and my other fellow students, all have work/class at 9am. So, they usually start 7.30 am. As a result, we have to wake up around 6.30 am to shower, get ready and get to the hotel seminar room where the meeting is held. The question: do people really go? I mean, If you still got a looong day of work ahead of you, how can you wake up several hours earlier and face the chilly mornings of Canada to go listen to some seminar??

Lesson:

Although I am not a morning person, I am a complete convert to the virtues of sleeping and waking up early. Why didn't find this out earlier? I would like to blame the nature of the life in Jeddah forces you to shift your schedule later and later into the night. However, I won't!

A key habit of successful people, is healthy and regular sleep schedule. It is incredible how much more productive you become when you start your day earlier than most people. I might not be very pleasant, but I am certainly extremely productive. You can do so much more!

I am sticking with this when I return to Jeddah.

So, why am I writing this on a Sunday morning? LOL because I just woke up at 10 am :S Late, I know, but it is nice to let go once in a while and sleep in. Take a break!

2 Comments:

At 4:24 p.m., March 27, 2006, Blogger DiDi said...

What?! you're jeddawiiah and you're sleeping early?!

please tell me early means 1 am..

I think it's the weather.. i personally believe so :)

 
At 12:13 p.m., April 06, 2006, Blogger SunShine said...

:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home