Friday, April 21, 2006

M or T

Remember when we used to laugh so much? I never laughed with anyone as much or as whole-heartedly as I did with you. I think you feel the same?

Can you base a friendship on laughing? We laughed about everything; life, people, politics, religion and the future. As I look back, it is fascinating how we could always laugh, no matter how bad it was and no matter how terrible a situation either of us is going through. Something was always funny. Someone always made the other laugh.

I remember you with smile because when I think of you, I remember the good times. I remember the jokes. Am I exaggerating? Is my memory playing tricks on me? Wasn’t it like that? So funny? Wasn’t that why we clicked?

The obvious answer is no, you cannot base a friendship on laughter only and maybe that is why we drifted. Because things are still funny whenever we talk, which is occasionally?

You, my friend, were a true friend. You cross my mind more often than you think and I am always there for you.

2 Comments:

At 6:43 a.m., April 22, 2006, Blogger Mystique said...

okay, I know I am funny and I have a great sense of humor, + I am talkative and all.. bss I hope it is not me.. I never base friendships on laughter lool

 
At 7:52 p.m., April 23, 2006, Blogger DiDi said...

hmmm.. i wonder too.. :P

maybe i already know.. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home