Wednesday, April 12, 2006

30 more hours

3o hours until I get home.
man what a hectic week. I thought things will slow down after the accounting test and the tax project, but heh, life doesn't let you get away that easily.

Yesterday, I had a meeting with my practicum sponser. I had to take the bus all the way down to Kitchener (next town) because non of my other team mates can make it (who btw, have cars). The meeting was awesome.

After that, I had to pack to go down to Toronto. The class were celebrating a friend's birthday as well as the end of the term. That was fun. I decided to stay in TO since I'm travelling the next day.

GUESS WHAT.

Do you know that feeling that you forgot to pack something very, very, important? It keeps nagging and nagging and nagging, but you just CAN'T for the love of GOD remember what it is?

hehehe... and then...and then, when it is too late, it suddenly hits you? lol not fun.

Guess what I forgot in Waterloo, in my apartment, on my couch?

YES,
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

I forgot...my abaya....

2 Comments:

At 6:13 p.m., April 12, 2006, Blogger DiDi said...

LOOOOL...

didn't u write that on the list??!

what are u gonna do now?..

OOOoohh.. wear a pretty light coat maybe? :)

 
At 4:43 a.m., April 13, 2006, Blogger SunShine said...

didi,
pretty light coat? hehe..ill show what i bought when i get home. You will DIE laughing.

fonder,
very easy. you leave it on the couch and you get too busy lugging your heavy suitcase to the car and you FORGET IT.
btw, welcome to my blog =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home