Monday, April 10, 2006

Torture.Pure Torture.

Tax
oh Tax...
OH TAX...

I pulled an all-nighter yesterday. One of those memorable ones -- you know? The one where the project doesn't seem like it's ever going to get done. The one where the hours seem long, boring and never-ending... The one where everyone's true face appears. The all-nighter of when the shit hits the fan...some men run and some stand.

All-nighter group project have this ability to surprise you. The team members you thought you can count on, let you down, and the poeple you thought were the 'weak link' come through and help you carry the weight. The people who thought were your friends, turn out to be REAL friends. The type that show up at 4am for coffee breaks.

I went to bed around 6am. Woke up again at 9am to submit the report and print out a hard copy. I went to bed again at 10.12.am woke up again at noon then back to sleep. Woke up AGAIN at 3pm to finalize the strategy assignment and submit it electronically at 4.30pm.

I was tempted to close my eyes again after that but I didn't want to further screw up my sleeping schedule. Plus, I had to prepare for tomorrow's practicum meeting.

aaahh, the stressful life that i lead. I can't wait to get back to Jeddah...
where the sun is always shining. the beach is always calling. and just lay back and relax =)

1 Comments:

At 4:01 p.m., April 11, 2006, Blogger DiDi said...

I know this sounds weird.. but i miss that!.. I miss this desire to actually finish your project.. this energy to pull an all nighter to get your work perfectly done.. It's been soooo long since i pulled one i don't remember how to do it.. i guess i don't care that much anymore..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home