Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Yogurt

Coffee-flavored yogurt is not good.
The first taste was good. Or maybe because I was expecting it to be good? Half-way through I realized...umm no, this is actually not too good :S

Which made me think...how often do we do this...how often do we think that we are having fun or enjoying ourselves when we are not, just because we had certain expectations?

Now, Strawberry yogurt is good yogurt. But this is a whole other issue. I actually DO NOT LIKE yogurt. When I was young I thought it was milk gone bad, and i still sometimes feel like it's milk gone bad.

However, yogurt is good for you. I eat for the bacteria. I eat because it's a light lunch. I eat because I am consciously trying to follow a health diet. So, in the case of strawberry yogurt, I am convincing myself beforehand that I will enjoy this yogurt, although I know I don't like it.

How easy it is to fool ourselves. How easy we can be fooled by others.
Or maybe it's just me.
Better go back to law class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home