Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Gone Camping!

Last weekend we went up to Muskoka. A professor invited us to his cottage by Severn Falls. It was FANTASTIC. maaaan... I LOVED it.



We raced around the lake in the speed boat, went tubing, waterskiing, kayaking, had a BBQ, fireworks and played the guitar by the campfire. It was the ideal camping trip. Particularly because I got to sleep INSIDE the cottage instead of outside in a tent :P We also had electricity and running water (hehehe). However, I did gain more confidence in myself that I am tough enough to go to a *real* camping trip :P I think I fell in love with Canada all over again...

8 Comments:

At 10:29 a.m., July 11, 2006, Blogger ahmed said...

nice pictures! sounds u really enjoyed ur camp trip.. :)

 
At 11:20 a.m., July 11, 2006, Blogger Robin said...

What a lovely place! I have always believed that if you can find your feet in nature (and thus in your ownbody) -- and feel absolutely at home in it, you can do so in any city/culture in the world!

And isn't water skiiing a blast!

 
At 4:18 p.m., July 12, 2006, Blogger Euphoria said...

Glad that you had fun :)

 
At 11:51 p.m., July 12, 2006, Blogger confused arab chick said...

indoor camping is my kinda camping!

... glad to hear you had fun- and yes, Canada is stunning.

 
At 6:08 p.m., July 13, 2006, Blogger Black Orchid said...

mashallah it seems that you had a great time!:)

i'd luv to go camping one day...a7is it will be alot of fun!!

 
At 9:10 p.m., July 14, 2006, Blogger SunShine said...

Thanks for your comments everone! Yea it was great. And yes, there were A LOT of bugs, but i survived :P

 
At 10:06 a.m., July 15, 2006, Blogger Rimyoleta said...

Glad you had Fun:)

 
At 2:41 p.m., July 16, 2006, Blogger Just 'Be' It said...

I MISS CANADA..
Reading your post, I got flashbacks from my beautiful childhood memories back in Canada with my siblings and family..
I believe that growing up in gardens, forests and camp trips is so healthy and vital for every person..
I am glad you are enjoying it..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home