Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Randoms...

I had interview #3. I told them before that 8am if fine because of the time difference. However, this time the person interviewing me was the person equivalent of the position I am applying from but in North Carolina. I wish I knew that :S We could have agreed on better timing. Waking up early is not a problem, because I normally wake up by 7am. The problem is that I am not a morning person. I prefer peace and quiet for the first two hours after waking up. I like to study and get some work done but prefer not to talk to people.
--------------------------------------
We had an all day workshop called ICE Leadership. ICE stands for: Integrate. Communicate. Execute. It was pretty cool. Angela is cool. She was trained in the military before working for Nortel. I also liked the 'mission' simulations. When it was my turn in the 'hot seat' I played the part of the CEO of the SuperBowl stadium. The crisis was that 20,000 people of the 75,000 are congested at the north gate. Cool stuff.
---------------------------------------
I get a reply back from company with more scheduled interviews. "I have asked them all to give you a hard time as I feel from the conversation we had you don't bruise easily :-))". uh-oh.Nice. Very nice. What did I get myself into? I replied: "I might not bruise easily, but I did cry watching Titanic ;-)" not really :P
---------------------------------------
Studying and assignments are never done. I am *so* grateful to certain friends who make it all bearable. Thanks... <3

1 Comments:

At 10:33 p.m., June 30, 2006, Blogger SunShine said...

yea..can you imagine? they are nine. I have four left.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home