Monday, December 26, 2005

.:: Hello World ::.

Even the time and way I created this is so typical me.

My To-Do List:
#85. create a new blog

I'm in a rush, and I have a million other things on my mind. All while my mom-dad-brother-sister are shouting-joking-bugging-talking to me.

Hello World!!!!!

I am quite organized. However, one of the cons of of being so organized is that you can always fit more and MORE into your schedule.
refer to the whole fit the big stones in the bucket first, then the smaller ones, then the sand, then the WATER theory.

I am also usually in a rush...for something. Yes, life is quite stressful. But, I wouldn't have it any other way =) If the pace of life slows down even for a little bit, I get bored.
No, I don't have any attention deficiency disorder, but I do need constant stimulation.

It only makes the hours that I do take time off to relax even sweeter =)

Ok. task done. gotta run. going to yet another social event.
I am actually quite glad to back home for Chrismas break.
Life in Jeddah is great!

I'll explain later -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home